Club Penguin membership allows you to experience the best of Club Penguin. (As Club Penguin say, “Membership Means More.”) In order to obtain a Club Penguin membership, you must pay Disney Club Penguin, win a Club Penguin contest, or get a free membership code in an issue of the Club Penguin magazine.
Club Penguin Membership
Here are the features of a Club Penguin membership:
- Access to ‘Members only rooms’ in Club Penguin parties/events.
- Ability to buy clothes in Club Penguin catalogues / catalogs.
- Buy igloo flooring, igloos and furniture.
- Buy up to 18 puffles – any colour.
- Earn member stamps
- Access to more Club Penguin games and levels.
- Servers and Club Penguin rooms get full slower for members. (Members can sometimes enter rooms/servers that are full for Non Members)
Here are the different ways you can purchase a Club Penguin membership:
- Credit Card
- Membership Card
- Disney Gift Card
- Pay by Cash
I recommend PayPal – since that’s the easiest way to pay online.
You can have a Club Penguin membership for a limited amount of time; Monthly allows the membership to reoccur every month unless cancelled. The ones in bold mean reoccurring.
- Six Months
- One Year
Here are the pictures of the Club Penguin membership badges:
Badge 1: Level 1 (0-6 months)
Badge 2: Level 2 (7-12 months)
Badge 3: Level 3 (13-18 months)
Badge 4: Level 4 (18-24 months)
Badge 5: Level 5 (24+ months)
Here is what the Badge 2 / level 2 badge looks like on your Playercard:
That’s all the info you need to need about the Club Penguin membership. *Note: This article was written in April 2012